Do you have a table in your pool?

Aug 12, 2015
Cypress
Do you have a built in table in your pool? We have one going in ours and PB told us they would finish it with our 6" waterline tiles. We're okay with that (we think) but can't find an example anywhere. Our PB doesn't even have an example because all the ones they've done have mosaics on them.

Do you have any pictures you can share so we can get ideas? TIA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a picture please in case we decide to ask our PB to change it? I'm having trouble picturing it too.

Here is one from when we were building and right after we filled it

0b3f189c09fe216cd9a748de48fb5633.jpg
87c56cb51ccb980f02046fad9a231df1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So what did you decide on your table?

We didn't yet. I've only found one picture on Google (below) and that's it. I sent it to my PB and asked if that's what it would look like and she answered back that she could tell them to make it look like that. Sigh. I don't think she knew what it would look like, lol. They usually do a mosaic but when I asked what it would be done in she said the 6" waterline tiles. I guess mosaic is an upgrade and she didn't offer it. At this point I don't want to delay anything by having to go pick something out. What do you think of it?
But in our tile:

I'll suggest that the table top is a huge centerpiece and will draw everyone's eyes to it, including yours. A delay would be well worth it to me to get make sure I had the right selection made for it. A delay in the grand scheme of things will be all but forgotten. A regret on the table top surface will not be so easily dismissed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.