Numerous items to purchase

Rocketfish

Bronze Supporter
Jun 6, 2016
Orange County, CA
Hi everyone, I recently bought a house with a pool. The previous owner relied on a pool guy who did really bad maintenance and hence the water was so improperly imbalanced that I had to get some RO done on it.

Because the previous owner did no pool maintenance, I am missing a lot of typical pool equipment.

I was looking to purchase the following:

weir
vacuum head
vacuum hose
skimmer net
"solar" cover
solar cover reel
automatic cleaner
thermometer
and anything else I'm missing

Do you guys know where I can buy all of these for a reasonable price? I was surprised to find almost all these items on walmart.com and was thinking of going that route, although some reviews have stated some of the items are of inferior quality. I also LOVE this website, so if it benefits the site if I visited some of their sponsors, I'd be happy to as well. The bottom line is I want to try to save money because the rest of my house requires so many upgrades. I refuse to go to some of my local pool stores because they seem to have inflated prices.

thanks everyone!

I've found that Amazon does seem to have competitive prices. The best deal though is if you are an Amazon Prime member. That way you get free shipping on many items. You can also read product reviews and ask others question on items. Might be worth checking them out.

I'm an Amazon prime member but INYO pools has awesome customer support so I try to use them as much as possible. Helped me buy a pump, motor, slide, automatic cleaner this year.

Alot of the stuff on your list though is readily available for comparable prices locally.

I wouldn't think in Cali, you'd need solar anything.

Ryan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.