Help need DIVING not N0-Diving sign

Isaac-1

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2010
SW Louisiana
I need help locating a replacement safe diving sign as my old one is getting brittle and cracks if touched.

Here is my old one, I would like to find another copy of it or similar
I bought it off ebay several years ago and there are no markings to suggest who made it.

thanks Ike

Attachments

• diving-sign.jpg
    diving-sign.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 143
You might be able to take that to Fedex / Kinkos or Staples and see if they can scan it and print it on vinyl sticker or some type of sign materiel. They can reproduce that. Or try a sign shop. They can scan that and print you something real quick I am sure. If you get a good scan I can ask my friend that does signs if you strike out locally.

I need help locating a replacement safe diving sign as my old one is getting brittle and cracks if touched.

Here is my old one, I would like to find another copy of it or similar
I bought it off ebay several years ago and there are no markings to suggest who made it.

thanks Ike

I use an app on my phone called TurboScan. It does a good job and then you'd have the image to order an exact copy. Could even go the cheap route and just print and laminate if you wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt if a copy will work, it is hard to tell in the photo, but the quality of the original is not all that great with a number of rounded off letters, and small spaces like the centers of eee's filling in.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow, the safety people are out of control!

This is the only "be safe" sign I could find on Google:

se384_3.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.