LifeTime Supporter
Sep 20, 2014
Pleasanton, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Went by Walmart today because they still have the 10% bleach for 2.50 on an endcap. There was a lady there with a bucket of trichlor pucks in her basket and reading the back of a bleach bottle(chlorinating liquid.) I never do this because it's not my personality, but I mean, come on, this situation was set up on a tee for a tfp'er.
Before I even knew what happened, I was talking stabilizer levels, recommending a good test kit, and explaining the downfalls of the pool store. The wife was amazed as she will talk to anybody, but me not so much. Helped the lady put the pucks back on the shelf while she loaded the bleach, then I sent her to the website to read pool school.
I suppose she could have told me to get lost, but she was very thankful and seemed like she understood what I was saying. It felt irresponsible not to speak up in this situation.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

I also took advantage of the Walmart sale on 10%. I am constantly tell folks about the BBB method, hence the reason I have to go to Walmart now for my chlorine. They clean out the Dollar General and Fred's shelves as fast as they can stock them.

I've told maybe 5 friends about TFP. Out of those 5, I'm thinking only 1 will actually do it. I've explained the process numerous times to My SIL, to no avail. She does have me test her PH, I gave her soda ash and told her it was PH up, ha ha.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.