Multi-port valve issue

Hello all, I have been having issues when vacuuming my pool. When I vacuum, the insects and other small debris come back out of my return jet. I also hear a gurgling sound from my multi-port valve constantly. I took my multi-port valve apart and found the spider seal to be damaged so I replaced it. I re-installed the valve and I am having the same issues. I took the multi-port valve apart again and found what I believe are hairline cracks in the housing. i have attached pics. This is a Waterway valve. Has anyone ever seen this? Thanks.

Jim

IMG_20160618_141830146_HDR.jpgIMG_20160618_141837620_HDR.jpgIMG_20160618_141913805.jpg

Can't really tell if those are cracks or not. Do they appear to open up if you press on them? If not here are some other things you can do. Check the stand pipe and make sure it is not loose or cracked, check all the o-rings and apply silicon pool lube, and deep clean the sand filter to make sure the sand has not channeled.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.