Compool CP3600 problems

Jun 12, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I have a compool cp3600 and occasionally I notice that the program settings show a garbled time and when that happens I notice that the programs that I set are not working and other things such as the waterfall come on at odd hours. I am frequently having to reset everything and reprogram. I am also having problems with my spa blower starting and staying on. Sometimes I can turn it on and it will work for a little while and then shut off and not go back on.

M3Collins
IG pool/spa installed 2002, 16,500 gallons, Plaster, Tagelus TA-100D Sand filter (2011), Pentair Dynamo pump, Polaris Spa and Water feature pumps, SWG - Aqua Rite T-15 cell, Pentair 400 heater

I wonder if the battery inside is going out. The battery keeps all programming when the power goes out but the battery can affect the display sometimes. Also, do you have a spa side remote?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.