Hello from Oakdale CA

Jun 18, 2016
oakdale/ca
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to have found this site through a google search on freeform lap pools! I've learned so much just reading a thread from landmark218. Hopefully some of you are in or around Oakdale CA. I'd love your input and read about your experience with pools and builders in this area. We have been looking for a builder since February! They all seem to be flakes or not in a hurry. :confused: It's June and even if someone started digging in a week we wouldn't have a pool until near the end of summer. Better late than never! I'll post my experience when I get something going. I can't wait to get the water and margaritas flowing. Cheers everyone!!!! :D

WELCOME TO TFP !!!!!!!

[Insert derogatory comment about cowboys in Oakdale or Modesto Here] Ignore Pooldv-- he's from Texas and a Cowboys fan.

Its getting rather late for a pool this summer. I would look for the larger builders. The ones with their own crews. They are the least flaky. Or you can act as your own general. There are several good threads from California on here about how to do that. But that takes even longer.

Again welcome to the party. You are in charge of Margaritas this week.