kudos to TFP and BBB

Apr 22, 2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

We have had our pool for fifteen years, but were ready to give up. We used chlorine for the first 8 or 10 years and although there were some reasonably good years, the pool was never 'crystal' clear. We switched to Baquacil, and like most people it worked good for the first few years then went steadily downhill.

We had to replace the liner two years ago, but once we refilled the pool we were NEVER able to get it clean enough to see the bottom. We invested a small baqua-fortune but nothing was able to clean up the mess. Near the end of last season I was searching the web for help when I stumbled across TFP. We decided to give it a try this year, but made up our minds that this would be the last year. If it didn't work we'd pull out the pool and put in a flower garden instead.

We bought the test kit before opening the pool this year, and have followed BBB religiously. Wow, what a difference. Our pool is clearer than I can remember it ever being. Thank you for giving us our pool back.

Welcome to TFP!

Glad to hear that you made the switch and are enjoying your little oasis again. Now you can plant flowers around the pool instead of turning the pool into a flower garden! :-D