frustrated. SLAM taking foreva! and mustard algae?

*cheers wildly*

So happy for you!!!

And when I got inside last night and put on my spec yes I could see what you were talking about on the first picture. Just wanted you to know I am not yet Mr. Magoo!

And And... lol ~ wow you have certainly gotten your money out of that pool. I was amazed when I read how long you have had that. That's awesome and really something to be celebrated how well you guys have taken care of it.

Enjoy the day!

:) this pool has been a great investment for us. these original ones are quite well made, apparently. in all the years we've had it, we've replaced the pump once, and will be replacing the pool bladder later this week - that's it. this yankee let her husband know that she wouldn't be living in OK without a pool. the heat index was 115 here yesterday....

in addition, i found some old vitamin C tablets, and dropped a few of them on "the crud". They be stains! metal stains! not more algae! i can deal with that!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.