New Wrinkles in Year Old Liner

I had a new liner put in my above ground pool at the end of the last pool season. There wasn't a wrinkle to be found when it was installed, now all of a sudden I have noticed a few wrinkles on the bottom. Is it normal for a liner to do that, is it something to do with settling? I've heard that low pH will do this, but my pH was around 8 today.

I've gotten a few creases in mine so I feel it's normal.

i just saw this post and have developed some small wrinkles in an area of my pool liner feels a little loose. I have a 1 inch foam bottom and a 15x30 steel pool. Its been up about two weeks now. Im thinking from all the moving around and play some wrinkles developed. Its also near the wedding cake stairs which move around alot and have to be put back in place constantly, is this sound normal?

My liner developed a few wrinkles aside from what the vacuum caused (too much power). I also have two sunken spots. I never thought the wrinkles were normal since my friends pool has 0 after about 7 years of use now. I just assumed it developed due to the way it was installed. I have a sand base.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.