Newbie question on AGP install

Recently purchased a used above ground pool Cabana Cove Cascade model steel pool. Doing my own install including dirt work currently getting everything level as we speak and plate compacting as I go. My real question becomes are the patio pavers under the legs necessary? In my head it doesn't make sense they will be taking the same load as the bottom rail, correct? If not please convince me which way to go. I would like to have water in the pool mid next week. Since it also appears popular on this forum for price break downs.

$100 used above ground pool w/ Hayward 1hp pump and sand filter
$250 plain blue 20 gauge liner from local pool store
$200 4 ton pool sand delivered
$600 for water hauled in, house is ran off a cistern filtered from the pond
$sweat equity installation

You need the pavers to carry the load of the pool. It needs a solid foundation to sit on. It also is necessary to keep the sand from washing out and the pool sinking into the ground. Run a search on sinking post and you'll see why you need pavers under every post.

Casey is right. Pavers are a must! The posts are a key component to keeping the pool up and distributing the load evenly. The bottom rails really aren't taking much of any load. They are there just to keep the wall in place and keep the pool round or oval.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.