NPT Azteca Modifier and Plaster Warranty?

Technobuyer

Bronze Supporter
May 29, 2016
fort worth, tx
We are looking at using a NPT Stonescapes mini pebble plaster product for our pool, and having the PB add our own glass beads, abalone etc.

Yesterday at NPT, we were discussing the warranty on the plaster, and the guy there said that while you could use your own glass beads, it could only be used as a substitute for one of the other items added in the stock mix. He went on to say that if you used your own beads, but failed to use their Azteca modifier, that their plaster warranty would be void.

I can't find anything on their site stating this, or anything about their warranty at all. Anyone smart on this?

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me. NPT is one of the top pool plaster companies in the nation. I would definitely do it "their way". And you can't blame them for not wanting to warranty somebody else's materials or mix.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.