CYA results

cj3737

Jun 14, 2016
North Ogden, UT
Just did CYA again after adding about 3lb... Just to be clear.. the dot doesnt actually disappear.. right? Its just the cloudiness of the mixed solution that obscures the visiblity?

If thats the case im sitting about 37-38ish.. Just above the 40 mark on the K2006

Primed to start my slam in the AM.
Going to throw in a little bit more bleach to get a jump on the over night sanitation

FC 6.5
CC 1
PH 7.4 and dropping with the addition of the CYA

Any early evening advice?

Correct, the cloudiness obscures the dot thus the importance of lighting and placing tube at your waist.

Call CYA 40 and raise FC levels to 16 when you start slam.

I don't believe CYA will reduce pH, are you dropping it with muriatic acid right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dropped with acid yesterday but not today...Im sitting at the high end of the slam value and negated the aeration, just keeping a flow. So hopefully itll come down a titch.
Just added a bit more bleach to about nine to start eating the nasties and itll prolly be lower in the am. I can add about 13 oz in about 30 min to bring it down to 7.3 leaving a little drop value if the stabilizer takes it down more.

Targeting 16 instead of 12 now

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.