Test kits

Hi! You sure have found the right place to have a Trouble Free Pool. We can teach you how to take care of your pool!

Can you do something for me? It will REALLY help us help you. Put your pool details in your signature-settings (upper right), edit signature (middle left). Put in size of pool and what equipment you have- pump size and filter size and kind.

Once we know this info we can REALLY get you going!

Kim:cat:

TF-100 has everything you need for testing yourself. There is a link in my signature. When I first got to this site, I thought upwards of $70 was pretty expensive for a testing kit, but it will truly save you $100s ($1000s over time) in largely useless chemicals from a pool store.

Good job on getting the test kit on the way.

For posting on TFP (some forums have different ways of doing things) you start your own thread. You keep all of your questions in that thread. That helps us read and know the whole story of the pool and what has been done to it.

Lets do this-hop over to "Just Getting Started" and start a thread there. Just Getting Started Tell us of any questions you have as well as any problems you might be having.

When you get your test kit put that in your signature.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.