LifeTime Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Somewhere, there are people behind the scenes, making sure this website and forum runs smoothly, tweaking and adding features, and solving glitches. They're modest cause most of us don't even know who they are. This platform appears to us to be as Trouble Free as our Pools!!

Thank you so much for doing what you do, and doing it well. :goodjob:

I'll second that! :goodjob:

I was a TFP Moderator for nearly three years (until my work & travel schedule, along with a few other life-events took over much of my time) and this is one of those instances where I can honestly say that I’ve walked in those shoes and I know what it is like. I highly respect the time they invest and the judgment calls that they need to make. It is definitely not as easy as it may appear on the surface to a majority of members. There is indeed a lot that goes on behind the scenes and much of it happens (such as server maintenance and upgrades to name a couple) that takes place without most members even knowing. That's a testament to how skillfully this forum is managed.

So to the Mods and Admins, this one's for you...:cheers: I hope many additional members will join us in thanking them for all that they do!

I'm sure many of the other moderators will agree that the true success of TFP though comes from every active user on the site. The eagerness to help other TFP members is truly amazing to see and the positive attitude frequently found on the board is a refreshing breath of fresh air compared to other sites I visit.

Thank you for the kind words Needsajet and Bo!

I agree a 1000% :) I am part of many other boards and this is by far the best out there and every member here is part of that :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.