First time to open after winter SWG

Jun 15, 2016
Davis, Ok
I have a 21 ft by 52 inch round above ground pool with a SWG and a regular filter pump (unless it goes out again and then I will replace with sand :eek:). About 11,000 gallons.
I don't know that I closed the pool down right last year and I can't afford to pay the prices I was last year for chemicals. Looks like I found the right place here!
I didn't have a cover on my pool this winter and drained it down to about 1/3 full. I took off all the pumps and hoses.
So far I have swept the pool with the net, removing about 25 tadpoles and pounds of leaves. There is a lot of moss in the pool and we have it filled right now to a little more than half (I will fill the rest tomorrow).
So I need to know what to do now. I want to get the pool up and beautiful asap. HELP!!!
I have read over some of the stuff here and am starting to understand but I am wondering about what algaecide to use. I have a little left from last year and I also have some stabilizer (sunscreen for the pool to keep the chlorine up).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.