Savi Melody Light Issue

Good morning to all,
I have one of my two lights, after about 15-20 minutes of turning on, will start to blink, the other is fine. The blinking continues to get worse, and then they are both out of sync. From your experience, what might the issue be. I find it hard to believe that it's a wiring issue, because they are two years old, worked fine from the beginning, and work fine for a short time of being turned on each time. So to me that leaves one obvious problem, the cartridge.
Your thoughts please.

Welcome to the forum!

You are likely correct. LED's by themselves will last for thousands of hours that is not always true of the drivers, what Savi aka Zodiac calls a cartridge. Do you know if your lights are powered from a single transformer at your equipment pad or do they each have one? If you have 2 transformers I would switch them and see if the problem stays with the one light or moves, that will rule out the transformer as a cause. Even if you have a single transformer it would be worth checking the connections all thought that is not likely the cause. The lights have a 2 year warrantee if you are not much past that I would call the manufacture sometimes they will cover them any way just to keep a good reputation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.