PB changed contract

Aug 10, 2015
Prosper, TX
Hi there. We signed contract in November. Took months for permits. Dig on March 28. Weeks of rain. (North of Dallas) Original contract included Wet Edge Satin Matrix. PB informed me they changed to Pebble Sheen and I had to pick out new color. Any advice? More than anything, I am worried about feet as we have a sports pool design. Is one better than the other. The original sales pitch sung the praises of Wet Edge. Now he is bashing Wet Edge telling me how Pebble Sheen is far superior. I'm just annoyed.

It’s a good bet that the Pebble Sheen is more expensive as Pebble tech is considered by some the premier quartz finish. However most would agree the skill of the installers is more important than the brand. Pebble tech does have a good reputation of standing behind their product if something does go wrong so there might be some comfort in that. If you find the finish a little too rough ask to see fina that is the smallest aggregate Pebble tech offers and I think is a little cheaper than sheen.

When we were choosing builders, all of my reasearch led me to believe the same that atttech-2 says. They are comparable products but I think PebbleTec products have a larger market share.

In my case, I could have used either since I was self-contracting and I went with PebbleTec due to their good reputation and longer history.

We have a sports pool with a bunch of kids and play, play, play. I think it is the perfect compromise between grip and smooth. We are very happy with the finish.

Pictures in my build thread.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.