Leak in spa return valve

I have a spa that feeds my pool with a waterfall. When the pump is off overnight the spa loses substantial water. I had a leak detection company come out and they said I have a leak under the concrete slab at one of the return jets. Can I just plug the jet / return rather than dig up the concrete to repair?

Thanks in advance.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Nope, because all the jets are tied together with plumbing.

Are you sure the water is not just draining back to the pool though the check valve or 3-way valve?

I'm not sure but I did perform a bucket test confirming water loss in the pool. Also had a leak detection guy out. He reported the following:

Spa return jet crack in jet fitting or right behind fitting . Last jet towards property boarder wall .
Spa return jet next to the leak jet small hole loose plaster seal sucking in dye and leaking.
Crack in spa seating from black algae.
Purposed repairs. Cut out cracked return jet and pipe. Repair broken section with new pipe and new
return jet . Plaster over cut areas. Chip around the 2nd loose jet head plaster seal and apply new plaster
seal around jet head. Cut out and re plaster seat crack . Total repair cost $1800.00 Estimated 1 day for
project completion.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.