Brand new Hayward Aqua Rite T15 showing no flow

Jun 13, 2016
Sidney, OH
We just bought an Hayward Aqua Rite T15 salt chlorinator. We made sure we followed every instruction in the book before installing. We dumped the salt in the pool Saturday night and turned everything on. Sunday morning the no flow light was on. We do not have a flow issues, have checked the flow switch for continuity ( it was good), emptied baskets, and checked all the wires. Everything checks out. I have read through different forums and watched you tube videos. What am I missing. Our pool is in the direct sun and we are afraid to lose the balance if we mess with this much longer. We have a lot of money tied up in this and we were hoping this would make managing our pool a little easier. So far we are frustrated and I have a headache. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum!

have checked the flow switch for continuity ( it was good)
So the flow switch wires shows 0 ohms with water flowing?

You can try a jumper across the board terminals just to make sure it isn't a flaky connection.

Good news is it is still under warranty.

Are you sure the flow switch is turned to the right direction when installed? It has an arrow on the top of it that shows which way the water should flow through it to make the no flow light go out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.