Need help for pool sustainment

Jun 13, 2016
Guatemala
I'm a United States Marine and I have been tasked out with maintaining a 25m x 10m pool which is critical to our mission accomplishment. I have never maintained a pool before, if anybody could give any pointers such as which chemicals to use and the amount of chemicals to use that would be great. I have uploaded photos of the pumps and filtration system. If anybody has any knowledge of preventive maintenance or known issues with this system it would be greatly appreciated for any suggestions. I have uploaded the photos...IMG_0730r.JPGIMG_0736r.JPGIMG_0755r.JPG

As a followup note in the US public pool standards are not uniform, they vary considerably from state to state, I don't know if the military has their own standards. Often we see these standards were written 40-50+ years ago and have never been updated to reflect emerging (if you can call 30+ year old data emerging) scientific knowledge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.