Dolphin Triton

I bought the Triton Plus from Amazon and I love it! The "Plus" version comes with a cart, remote control and larger filters. I wish I bought a robot sooner :) I ended up hating my polaris and it was always breaking down, needing adjusting and the nozzles would get clogged with pieces of sand. The triton picks up a lot of debris and cleaning the filters are pretty easy since the the top of the unit opens up.

It was either a robot or SWG this year... glad I got the robot. SWG will be later this year or next year :)

I've had mine for a month and as I stated, I bought mine from Amazon. I used my AmEx which extends warranties, so I'm not worried about getting the extended 3 year warranty by purchasing this (or the rebranded models) from a brick and mortar retailer.

As discussed on many threads in this forum, the Dolphin line has many rebranded models which are the exact time product, but a different colors/names:
The Truth About Pool Cleaners: What Your Pool Store Isn’t Telling You | Sunplay

The article indicates:

Dolphin Triton = Pentair Prowler 830 = Dolphin DX6 = Dolphin Premier = Dolphin Edge = Dolphin Thunder 20

Dolphin Triton Plus = Dolphin Oasis Z5 = Dolphin Explorer Plus

We just bought the Triton on Amazon for $845 with the cart. It is the BEST thing we've bought for the pool. That thing is amazing, and I would recommend it to anyone. The only drawback was that it doesn't have top-loading filters, which seems huge around these boards. It is a non-issue, and I honestly do not see the big deal. We love this robot!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.