Thanks to TFP

May 11, 2016
MD
Got compliments from 2 people who swam in my pool today who own pools. As in they both have one... different locations. They said they couldn't believe how clear it was... I tried explaining it... falls on deaf ears cause they don't get it..

Got compliments from 2 people who swam in my pool today who own pools. As in they both have one... different locations. They said they couldn't believe how clear it was... I tried explaining it... falls on deaf ears cause they don't get it..
Be sure to invite them back a few more times this summer. By August, their pools will be hazy and/or their wallets will be empty and your pool will still look crystalline.

I am worried for one. he has a AG salt water pool. about 10k gallons. said he put one bag of salt at the beginning of the season and turned on the machine... i doubt there is even enough salt to do much with... one day i may go test his water... he has two little kids who swim in it all the time

I tried explaining it... falls on deaf ears cause they don't get it..
I had the same discussion while camping listening to stories on how a friend is on their 3rd pool guy and the pool is still green. I told them how easy it is and that I spend about as much in a year as they do in a couple months of bad service.

As I am sure you are aware this site is nonprofit and is supported by Us the community, if you are able I hope you will consider becoming a supporter, so we all can continue to help each other and people who "get it" with luck and some gentle persistence perhaps you can get your friends to give it a try too, for their kids if nothing else.

I had the same discussion while camping listening to stories on how a friend is on their 3rd pool guy and the pool is still green. I told them how easy it is and that I spend about as much in a year as they do in a couple months of bad service.

As I am sure you are aware this site is nonprofit and is supported by Us the community, if you are able I hope you will consider becoming a supporter, so we all can continue to help each other and people who "get it" with luck and some gentle persistence perhaps you can get your friends to give it a try too, for their kids if nothing else.

I have planned on it already... :) Just need to save a little money after spending and fixing the pool store problems i had. I think i spent 350 bucks on their stuff, and another 200 fixing it afterwards.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.