Diamond Brite Plaster - White Spots / Swirls

Jun 12, 2016
Goshen
Hi Guys,

We are in the final stages of our pool construction and this past Thursday they came and applied the Plaster. We went with Diamond Brite Slate Grey as it fit the decor of the house. The problem is a few days later we still have all this white cloudy material on the plaster (See Picture). They have been coming out everyday and brushing the pool and adding acid as needed. The filter has been running in service mode continuously since they filled it.

Water was delivered by a waster delivery service as we have a well and it would take forever to fill 30,000 gallons.

Is this normal? Will it clear up?

I have not been taking any reading of chemistry as they come out everyday and handle it all for us.

image1.jpg

Thank you,
Dan

Welcome to TFP Dan :)

because you're just starting out I would highly recommend getting your own test kit to see what is going on and what they are doing to your water.. the TF100 will help you and us see how the water is (below in my signature)

On balance has done a very good post about plaster :)
Diagnosing Pool Plaster Problems

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.