Pool Build in Baytown, Texas. Portable Shower by Pool Question

misplacetexan

Bronze Supporter
Feb 2, 2016
Baytown, Texas
My pool build started on May 06, 2015. Pool Builder stated plaster is schedule for Monday, June 13, 2016. Has anyone or does anyone have a portable outdoor shower by the pool area?
118bed8d2f948c471134da082e307276.jpg

I have also looked into it, really not a lot of choices if you wanted to look decent and getting away with HOA. I'm thinking about building a 8x12 storage shed that matches the house, then split the inside with a wall, leave a 8x4 for toilet and vanity (no shower) and the other 8x8 storage for my lawn mower storage. Each side will have there own exterior door. Ofcourse restroom side will be tiled in nicely. here is a pic of what I have in mind but not as tall though.

image_zps0wgovwtn.jpeg

Would love to have a half bath by the pool, but my plumbing is locating in the front of my home.

I have also looked into it, really not a lot of choices if you wanted to look decent and getting away with HOA. I'm thinking about building a 8x12 storage shed that matches the house, then split the inside with a wall, leave a 8x4 for toilet and vanity (no shower) and the other 8x8 storage for my lawn mower storage. Each side will have there own exterior door. Ofcourse restroom side will be tiled in nicely. here is a pic of what I have in mind but not as tall though.

image_zps0wgovwtn.jpeg

You could always install a composting toilet, probably cheaper than running a sewage line, and if you installed it in a portable building style shed you could use one that looks mostly like a regular toilet with the tank below the floor.

Centrex_1000_Composting_Toilet_SunMar.jpg

Would love to have a half bath by the pool, but my plumbing is locating in the front of my home.

Our plumbing is towards the front of the house but still technically on the side, we will probably have to run about 35ft of sewer pipe and about 20ft Of Water Supply, after a lot of research this the best idea for us, it will keep a lot of traffic out of the house and definitely keep water out since we have wood floors,

yes wouldn't that be nice to lock the doors lol... i know if might cost a little more upfront on doing it right but it will be well worth it IMO,

i am really surprise with all these great pool builds that outside restrooms are not more common on this forum.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.