Odd pipe sticking out of ground, what is it for?

Most likely it's a well point left from construction. If the groundwater is too high, they need to pump it out and away while they're working in the hole. Until the pool is full of water, it could float up.

Use the search box upper right for well point and read all about it.

I am having major issues at the moment, the floor is bulging and a crack formed. As well as some side bulging. We got a TON of rain over the winter and many in my area ended up with problems. Do you think this could be used now to pull the water away from the pool, and help save it?

Thanks!

I am having major issues at the moment, the floor is bulging and a crack formed. As well as some side bulging. We got a TON of rain over the winter and many in my area ended up with problems. Do you think this could be used now to pull the water away from the pool, and help save it?

Thanks!
Possibly. You're asking the wrong guy, though.

What is rain?

I did a search like you said and read through some. Most people are talking about a submersible pump, but one response said there were "suction" types. I am not sure how to use it though, if you stick a long pump house down it?

Rain, umm. :p

Thanks Richard!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.