Did I buy the wrong valve for my Pentair DE system?

They both will fit the filter, the difference is the 0300 the water enters the filter from the top and leaves the filter at the bottom. The 0200 enters the filter at bottom and leaves at top. It was used for the S7D75 D.E., which backwashes differently

They both will fit the filter, the difference is the 0300 the water enters the filter from the top and leaves the filter at the bottom. The 0200 enters the filter at bottom and leaves at top. It was used for the S7D75 D.E., which backwashes differently

Thanks you for the response. Not what I wanted to hear!

The other difference is that the pictures have it such that the in / out and backwash ports on the valve are on the opposite sides. 200 vs 300. Forcing me to redo all my piping to accommodate the new filter? Is that accurate?

Thank you

These modular D.E. filters do not backwash very well anyways. You could go with a standard slide valve, part no. 14935-0300. According to pictures I've seen the pump port and the return port are in same position. If you used a muliport on previous filter it probably won't line up right. Different manufacturers different design

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.