New and confused! Rola-chem Rc-103 perisilitic chlorine feeder?

Randyholcomb101

In The Industry
Jun 11, 2016
East Hartland/connecticut
:confused: Hello,

my name is randy thx for your time I still have to put in my sig but I have 3 pools that I'm in charge of now so I have to write everything down lol...anyways 3 of the pools I manage have the self feeders for FC I'm just struggling trying to figure out what setting to put it at. It's a Rola-chem with a nob/switch you can set at 1-10 and has a timer which tells it when to feed directly into the Main drain. do those numbers stand for PPM? And the pool I'm having the most trouble with is 45000 gals rectangle 5 feet at one end and 3 ft at the other. CYA/stabilizer is at 50 but we just can't seem to keep the chlorine up in the 1-3 range. We already checked for phosphates and nitrates and there is nothing. The PH is perfect 7.4 and fyi these are all commercial pools.

Thanks,

Randy. :cool:

Welcome to TFP Randy :)

We have a very different methodology than commercial pools, you are suppose to be following the regulations for your state..

If you were not commercial I would tell you to stop using the pucks/rolochem, go to liquid chlorine/bleach.. for the pool at CYA of 50 you need to target your FC at 6 and never go lower than 4 Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.