Recommendations for seeing the bottom to vacuum

Anyone have any hints or tricks to better see the bottom when your vacuuming? I simply can't see through all the surface reflections.

77988930a221e43053989381c61cafa3.jpg

Polarized sunglasses. And do it early in the morning or late in the evening when there is less (or no) direct sun on the surface.

Absolutely agree. I cannot vacuum without wearing my polarized sunglasses! or you could gently slip into the pool and wear some goggles and do it underwater and have your neighbors think you've lost your marbles, whichever way works :)

Also, in my cheapo intex pool i make sure the return isnt pointed up and breaking the surface of the water, that helps a little bit too

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Keep your return down from breaking the surface of the water. That should help a lot!!!

I have teh same problem, but I also have a "sunlight sparkle" liner pattern. Even when udner the water I can't tell which way is up.

-dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.