Air bubbles coming out from 1 of 3 returns

vinnie

Mar 12, 2009
I have three returns, formerly two but I had a leak under the pad so I closed off that return and turned my two polaris lines into return lines. One of those lines has bubbles coming out of it. The other two lines do not.

What would cause this? It's been going on for over a week now and hasn't changed.

Thanks,

Vince

Vince, there may be air entering the system from the suction side and that port is the first in line on the return side.

I'll ask you all sorts of questions about your system, and get your answers, to help figure it out - but that's gonna have to wait until after Memorial Day (I'm swamped at work this week). Maybe this post will give another member here an idea on what's going on 8)

If you're not loosing water, please have patience and wait until I can discuss this with you, and "bump" it next week, in case I forget to re-respond :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.