collect water sample for testing while in the pool

I never thought of that jbliizle. I thought about a stick but couldn't figure how to put the tester vials in upside down until I reached the proper depth. Your idea is a good one. Now I ask my wife to collect a squirt bottle full to test and rinse out the test vials.
I still wonder though if being in the water while gathering a sample would effect the results.

My husband bought a pool toy that sucks up water and shoots it out in a stream for $.98 at Walmart. Actually bought it to shoot water at squirrels climbing on the screening. I looked at it and said this would be great for getting a pool sample. Basically it's a long syringe! Just have to make sure to rinse it. Also have trouble kneeling and had taped a cup on the end of a pole, but obviously can't invert it to get confirmed deeper sample. Just an idea. :snorkle:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.