Need Replacement Salt Cell for Clevachlor RP30

Looking to replace my Clevorchlor RP30 salt cell (just the cell NOT the entire system). Can anybody tell me where I can find a replacement? I believe I have the original cell that came with the pool when it was installed about 7 or 8 years ago. I understand that Clevachlor is no longer in business. I've seen a few generic ones online for under $500, but I've also read all of the horrific reviews from people who have had issues with both the cells themselves, as well as the people selling them. I'd really rather not incur the added expense and labor of replacing the whole system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Given I have never heard of the Clevachlor, am I to guess you are in England?

Please add your location (City, State or City, Country) to your profile and pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.

I found a few posts searching the forum about your SWG, but seems that the typical solution is to replace the entire thing with a new system since the cells are hard to find and expensive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.