after vacuuming my pool for only miniutes it goes back into the pool

Jun 8, 2016
severn
Hello, I opened my pool about a week and half ago and everything seemed to be going good, water was clearing up. I didn't notice it the first time but when I started vacuuming the second time with in minutes it was putting green back in the pool and loss suction. I backwashed and took the filter apart and hosed down as well. Still same issue. I read some post that said if your pool is really dirty that ,that is normal. I have never experienced this ever. I have owned my pool for 11 years. I have had the issue in the pass with de coming back in the pool which was fixed with a oring. All grids and manifest have been replaced between last summer and the summer before. I have always experienced only being able to vacuum for 5-10 minutes and then backwashing again but everything I vacuum going back into the pool is new to me. I feel like all my work has been in vein . I read something else that said to put it on waste when you have a really dirty pool. My pool has always been really dirty when we first open it but decided to try that however I have a separation tank so it don't just go into the sewer, it goes into the separation tank which also loses pressure with in minutes. When I check the skimmer, there is not much in there and then the same thing happens when I vacuum through the filter, it just goes back in the pool. I am at a loss. Any suggestions?

Just taking a shot in the dark here, but did you inspect the grids for holes? Also, are all of your intake basket filters clear? Sounds like you may have more than one issue to resolve. Hope others chime in!

And, newbie to the site here myself, welcome!:cool: