New build in Indiana

Thank you Kim! I just bought 2 patio sectionals, cushions, sheer curtains for my screened in porch, oh....and some cute pillows:)) my sweetheart got me two lounge chairs, and a beautiful turquoise ceramic garden stool for Christmas. Ill definitely post some pics after the patio is stained, decorated, New liner installed, and the water bowl gets hooked up. I'd definitely recommend my builder to others. They were a pleasure to work with. Ill still be on here looking at New builds and using the winter to learn more about pool chemistry:)
I can see this thread popping back up the first day your temps hit 70 degrees! LOL I am glad it has worked out like it has. he does seem like a stand up guy for sure!

Kim:kim:

And here I am lol. My pool builder has the new liner, and will install it on Tuesday:) I tried opening the pool myself, but that failed. Ill just wait one more day until he gets here. Then Ill be posting like crazy asking for help with the chemistry!
I can see this thread popping back up the first day your temps hit 70 degrees! LOL I am glad it has worked out like it has. he does seem like a stand up guy for sure!

Kim:kim:

I ​took the gizmo out of skimmer, reattached return eyes. I connected the plugs on the pump/filter. Filled the pump with water, and turned it on. Filter was turned to filter. Everything came on. Water level in pump went way down. And no water was coming out of the returns. So I shut it off. I thought I had all the valves open, but who knows.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.