Already Posted Alot - Time for our Introduction

May 17, 2009
We are Charlie and Jeri from NE Oklahoma. We have had our 15x30 AG oval pool since 2006. This will be our fourth season.

We built our backyard paradise in 2007. We have our pool, our hot tub, all surrounded by about 800 sq feet of decking that is multi level, overlooking our 13 acre farm. I will post a picture when I find it.

We sold our "water toys" back in 2006 because we couldn't get out to the lake. We had an RV, boat and 2 jet skis, but because of the farm, we just couldn't get away. First thing in the morning, back home to feed...then at night, at the most perfect time (sundown), back home to feed animals. Finally, after only spending 7 nights in our rv in 2005 (we kept it at a lake in NE OK), we said, it's time to forget all this and build our paradise right at home. It was wearing us out - all the going back and forth (about 40 miles each way!).

I stumbled across this forum because this year, I decided to do something different. I DID NOT drain our pool and wanted to just shock the water back into crystal clear. Well, wasn't working. Thus, my finding this forum.

Anyway, this is our introduction to all of you. I will be here alot - well, hopefully not with alot of questions!