What is the best website to buy a Dolphin/Maytronics robotic cleaner

Apr 16, 2015
Orlando, FL
Hello,
I'm in the market for a Dolphin robotic pool cleaner as they seem to be by far the most recommended brand of robotic cleaner. I'm located in Orlando and surprisingly enough there isn't really a local dealer close to me. Anyway, I was looking around online and it seems like kind of a grab-bag of websites that carry them. Does anyone have a good website they purchased their Dolphin robot on they can recommend?
Thanks!
JJ

Hello,
I'm in the market for a Dolphin robotic pool cleaner as they seem to be by far the most recommended brand of robotic cleaner. I'm located in Orlando and surprisingly enough there isn't really a local dealer close to me. Anyway, I was looking around online and it seems like kind of a grab-bag of websites that carry them. Does anyone have a good website they purchased their Dolphin robot on they can recommend?
Thanks!
JJ

Maytronics is quirky in that they won't support warranties for certain models that are purchased through the internet. On this thread people were discussing buying over the phone from Atlas Pool in Atlanta:

Dolphin S300I vs Dolphin M500

Idyllic,

So if your Z5 needs warranty work during the 3 year warranty period, do you have to send it to Epic Pool Supply? Who pays for shipping?

Just curious...

You take it to an authorized Maytronics repair center. It's Maytronics' warranty, not Epic's. The robot has to be registered through Maytronics for them to honor the warranty. For certain items they will not honor the warranty if the purchase is made online rather than through an authorized dealer. Some authorized dealers will sell via phone sales to get around the Internet issue.

I bought my Dolphin DX5+S from Leslie's Pool Supply. They didn't carry it in their Store so they ordered it for me, but I was still able to get the discount they were offering. That was 2 months ago. Paid less than what Amazon was offsering

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.