Cut in seating area in pool with jets

Jun 7, 2016
O'Fallon
Hi...I am brand new to the forums and this is my first post! Hopefully, this is the correct forum...we have a seating area with 4 eyeball inlets at back level and two at foot level. On the edge of the pool is a air intake (?) that used to regulate the force of the jets. I tried to open it last weekend and water started coming out of it. Now, I cannot close it (won't turn at all and seems like internal piping is also turning), so I have to turn off power to the pump that controls this area.

Any idea as to what this could be and how I can solve it without a service call? Thanks so much! Pool Spa June 2016.jpg

If water comes out of the air inlet, it is usually because there is blockage in the outlet. Are you getting a strong flow out of the return that the air vent feeds? Is there a separate air vent for each return or one for many returns?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.