Vac head for vinyl IG...

Feb 8, 2008
Milford, CT
Ive read the "I hate my vac head" thread, but wanted to ask one question that was never answered:

Can we use the "commercial" type vac-heads on a vinyl liner pool? These are the flexible heads with multiple wheels on it.

I need to buy a new vac head and for once want a decent one that will work well and last a while. Right now its between the Blue Devil, Rainbow 198 ("contoured") and Rainbow 214 (commercial, flexible with wheels)

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Hehe, I love the happy "hi" then the "you're an idiot" head bonk :)

The ProVac 214 does actually have a brush on the front of it. But Ill go with the contour model just to be safe. I have a triangle head right now, but what a pain trying to get the last bit of startup algae where the walls meet the floor............the triangle has such little surface area that I can shove into that 90 degree joint.

And Ive learned I want something with replaceable parts.........cant find replacement brushes for my generic triangle vac, so I end up buying a new one when the brushes wear out (which is basically every season)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.