Newbie with Intex Pool - help needed...

jotrud said:
Thank you for the reply, I am not sure what I have that I could use, however, creative juices running I am now thinking of the golf club weights that I bought yesterday, I could do something with those. Thank you.

Also do you know with these pools is it possible to purchase a longer hose? edited - MikeInTN I was trying to hide the pump in the bushes but the hoses are just a tad two small. Maybe another 2 or 3 feet? I actually have extra hoses due to the fact that I purchased another filter, so can I hook those up together somehow?? And if so then it will be too long (You know never satisfied!!!) but that I can deal with.

Also I hate to be a pain but I think the Walmart bag is kind of yucky to look at, do you know or have you seen any pictures trying to hide it or spruce it up or what kind of plants would you suggest to place near the pool?

I'd check with Intex to see if they offer longer hoses. IIRC when I had my Intex, those hoses have threaded connectors on either end, which might make connecting two of them together a bit hard. You might find a suitable fitting at a hardware store. If not, then it's off to Intex's website.

We never did any landscaping because we drained the pool in the fall and put it up for the winter. If you do the same, I'd probably go with potted plants for landscaping so you could move those in the fall as well. Any type of boxwood would do, and euonymus for a splash of color here and there. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.