Broken Fence Bracket.. help!!

Sep 1, 2013
Nazareth, PA
A couple days ago a gust of wind put one of our rafts though the vinyl fence around our pool. One of the brackets broke and i've had zero luck finding it anywhere. I've been to every pool store within 20 miles and have scoured the web. The only lead i found was this site but it doesn't appear to sell the bracket any longer. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one of these? I believe its a Plastival fence but they seem to be out of business.

IMG_0628.jpg

A couple days ago a gust of wind put one of our rafts though the vinyl fence around our pool. One of the brackets broke and i've had zero luck finding it anywhere. I've been to every pool store within 20 miles and have scoured the web. The only lead i found was this site but it doesn't appear to sell the bracket any longer. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one of these? I believe its a Plastival fence but they seem to be out of business.

View attachment 49637

this piece looks identical to the fence brackets I have. I just got mine this year and by hey should have more stock. I got mine from American sale. I hope that helps ya

Is there some reason you can't just splint it? Remove the screws, cut some plexiglass or polycarbonate and drill a few holes, and the sandwich the broken pieces between a couple pieces with some more Stainless Steel sheet metal screws.

Good call on the polycarbonate it's not pretty but it will do. Thanks!

66905c9fbfa63681d0e587442ae9ff59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.