Stone - Other than River Rock - Need Beiges/Tans

nupoolsoon

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 7, 2008
We have beige/tan pavers around our pool. Now we need to do the landscape this year. I want some type of stone, but not river stone/rock unless they are not the gray ones that I can only find here in NY. Most all the riverstone seems to be gray with a few reddish stones. I do not think this will look good with the beige stones and will definitely take away from the nice color of the pavers which is why we chose them.

Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions, pictures for me?

Thank you.

At my walmart, they have pea gravel (very small-"pea size" rocks) and what are called "pond Stone" (about the same size as river rock, but smoother surface). Both are more tan in color than what they have as river rock. Depending on what other colors you have, you could also use marble chip, they are more white in color.

We use a rock called 'Iowa Rock'. Don't know if it's river or not, but has greys, beiges, whites, and faded reds in it. Medium sized. Holds it place great (better than pea gravel) on slopes and looks great. Not sure if they have that where you are.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.