Jacuzzi EW75 Filter Grids

Scice77

Bronze Supporter
May 26, 2014
Central Jersey
Hi Everyone,

I have an old Jacuzzi EW75 filter. I'm pretty sure that the grids need replacing because I am starting to see DE coming back from the returns after adding it to the skimmer. When I cleaned the filter last week, they were looking kinda old and beat up, so I think that is what's happening. Problem is that I think all the original equipment for this filter is discontinued.

I have the straight grids now and have been seeing the curved ones that supposedly will fit this filter. Does anyone have this filter and can recommend replacement grids? The manifold looks okay, but if I have to replace the whole thing I will. I don't see any issues with the filter case itself (it's really just a shell around the grids right?), and if I can keep it with the plumbing in place, that would be great.

Thanks for any insight or advice

The new style grids and manifold were a perfect fit.

I just assumed that since my filter was old, the slight drip I saw off the back was something I had to live with. Well after replacing the O-ring, and greasing it up good, I saw no drip at all yesterday. Hopefully I can get another 10 years out of the dinosaur that I have for a filter!!

Thanks again for the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.