Intex Pump upgrade with "Dual Suction Outlets" pool

Jun 6, 2016
Medford
ANyone upgrade a pool from the 1000gph pump to 1500 or higher and have the "Dual Suction outlets"

Basically, I have 2 outlets that go to a T connector before hitting the 1000gph pump...

I bought the B hose adapters and plungers to upgrade to a 2500gph, but not sure how to actually connect everything....

The manual only shows a 1inlet/1outlet configuration and has one page on the "Dual Suction" Setup....

Looks like Intex makes a "T" style plunger for this setup, but I cannot find a P/N on it...

Any help is appreciated.....

I installed a 12 x 24 Intex Ultra Frame last year. Mine has the dual suction set-up. What you're looking for is listed on the parts list as:
REF. NO. 33: SPLIT HOSE PLUNGER VALVE; Spare Part No. 11872.
On my parts list, the same spare part number is listed for all four sizes of the rectangular Ultra Frame Pools that use the split suction set-up. You can go to the Intex web site and look at or download the owners manual for the "Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool" as well. The parts list I'm looking at is on page six.
Hope this helps...

Reactions: flipmunk
Re: Intex Pump upgrade with "Dual Suction Outlets" pool

Where do we find that part that you've listed?

- - - Updated - - -

I installed a 12 x 24 Intex Ultra Frame last year. Mine has the dual suction set-up. What you're looking for is listed on the parts list as:
REF. NO. 33: SPLIT HOSE PLUNGER VALVE; Spare Part No. 11872.
On my parts list, the same spare part number is listed for all four sizes of the rectangular Ultra Frame Pools that use the split suction set-up. You can go to the Intex web site and look at or download the owners manual for the "Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool" as well. The parts list I'm looking at is on page six.
Hope this helps...

Where do we find that part that yo'uve listed?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.