Spell checking post?

Am I the only one who sees it spell check in real time as I type my post? Whenever I spell anything incorrectly it immediately puts a light underline in red under my incorrect word, which I can right click and choose the correct spelling. Just like when you are typing a document in MS Word or other word processors.

I thought it was a cool new feature of this forum, but maybe it's something about my system, instead. It doesn't do this on other forums, though. Anyway, I love this feature.

Buggs,

Since I downloaded the most recent update of Firefox (2.0.0.4) (turns out I was running an older version) I also have a spell checker for forms and forums like you describe... 'realtime'. It is not a feature of TFP. I love it, too!
I used to use the google one, but would always forget to click it before submitting a post... same thing with the one for TFP. :roll:

Hahahaha! Ohhhhh! I did download the 2.0.0.4 Firefox at about the same time as the new look of TFP. I didn't even think about that.

However, none of the other forums I regularly visit do this. So, perhaps it's a combo of newer versions of phpBB's and the latest Firefox.

Thanks for the info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.