Ready to start the BBB way

H-TOWN

May 13, 2009
Houston,Texas
I just left Leslies pools, They tested my water this is the results. I looked on the pool calculater still trying to get it. the water is CRYSTAL CLEAR. :-D any suggestions on what i need. Leslies said to bring up the TA and everything else looked fine

fc-5
tc-5
ph-7.5
ta-70
ch-260
cya-50
tds-500
Phosphates-0

Your TA is fine where it is (unless you are using trichlor tablets).

In fact, all your numbers look good. My only suggestion would be to get your own test kit, so you aren't depending on the pool store for test results.

Hi, H-town,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if you had a specific question about your water. Your numbers look pretty good and your water is crystal clear............or were you simply looking for any advice in general?

Well I took my tablets out of the water yesterday,so I guess Im full blown BBB now.I was just trying to get advise on wether or not I needed to add any thing to my pool.

Is their a suggestion on what I should keep handy in my storage building for my pool treatment ,I just purchased six gallon jugs of bleach not sure what else I should get and how much.

I really do appreciate everyones help.Its nice to be able to talk to people and they do not make you feel less smart LOL

It is nice to have a little of several different chemicals: acid, baking soda, borax, and CYA to start with. You will also want to keep larger supplies of whatever you use frequently, which will usually include at least chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.