My pool is un level about 2inches!

Jun 3, 2016
Dunkirk NY
Hi , I just bought a pool yesterday and it's all filed up today ! I thought the ground was pretty level until it was all filled and I notice this morning the shallow end is leaning towards the end that's holding more water. The pool is 18 by 48 inches and is a Coleman power steel pool. My question is this do I have to un drain this pool and find a level area and re fill it again?!? One end measures 37inches and the other end measures 40inches. This pool cost me 400$ and I don't want it ruined but I also don't want to tear it apart if I don't have too !! Let me know my options thanks

Your only real solution to your problem is to drain the pool and take it down then relevel the site by digging the high side down to match the low side. A long 2x4 on edge with a 4 foot level should be able to get you level enough for the pool.

Welcome to TFP! Congrats on the new pool!

CJ has you covered here. A little shoveling will get you there. :) You are looking for level within one inch, or less.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.