Stonescape color question

Jun 1, 2016
Baytown, tx
I wanted pebble sheenbut we are over budget at this point so I am going to have to go with stonescapes mini pebble. I loved the turtle bay in pebble sheen but I don't see anything close to like it in stonescapes. Does anyone know if they have some color that is close to it?

if not I am going to have light travertine coping, and peacock glass tile for the waterline and raised infinity spa. Any suggestions on a good choice for plaster color?

I have been searching and have looked at 1000 pictures and I have no idea what to do.

thanks!

With the peacock glass tile you cannot go wrong as no one will be looking at anything else! LOL

I would go with what showcases that tile as it should be........I am thinking lighter to make it stand out.

Kim:cat:

My pb told me that anything blue would be too blue. Which is really confusing and messing with my head! He said it would be too gaudy to have blue water with blue tile. I have no idea since I have never seen this combo in real life. Thoughts?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.