Anybody know the difference between 2011 & 2012 Intex Ultra Frame pools?

bdcs64

Jul 8, 2012
My Intex pool was purchased in 2011.

I have two horizontal beams which are rusted to a point where they need to be replaced.

They have already discontinued the part number, which seems odd for a 4 year old pool, especially one that had so many complaints about rusting out. Also, they use the same picture for the different part numbers, 10980 (http://www.intexdevelopment.com/support/10980/productdetail) and 11451 (Horizontal Beam For Round Ultra Frame Pool (Manufacture Date Of 2012 And After) - Replacement Parts - Above Ground Pools - Store - Intex)

I've called them and they said it wouldn't fit, which is what you'd expect them to say.)

I need to find out if the 2012 and above support beams will work. Does anybody know what the differences are?

I read something about this a few weeks ago. Don't ask me to find it -- you can use google as well as I.

I think the shape of the pipes has changed.

HG-012675.jpg

prod_2747633902

They are different and I can't remember what it was specifically but in my experience 2011 and 2012 don't go together. I had a 2012 ultra frame and a few of the Ts and top rail pieces broke so I reordered on their website and accidentally chose the 2011 pieces, and they didn't work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.