Saltwater Pump Recommendations?

violet-mermaid

Mar 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Hello again!

**Quick Note- So I had a change of heart, and decided to cancel my intex rectangle pool which was supposed to be delivered on Friday. I went back and forth on this last night, worried about us getting it leveled and setup correctly, and I decided to go with my initial idea and order a pool from thepoolfactory.com. (Saved $658 today since they are having a sale!) I also found someone to install it in the ground (yay!)

Now, on to my real question- does anyone have suggestions for what kind of pump and filter to buy and where to buy it from? Also, the sand and salt, and how much will i need? The pool is a 12x20 oval, and 5,600 gallons. I definitely want to go with saltwater...

I am SO excited to get the pool, I have been waiting for YEARS!!!!!!

Have you seen Pool Math in the link above? You plug in your pool size, and a few other criteria, and it tells you how much of each item you need.

The solar salt in the blue bag from Home Depot or Lowes for less than $5 a bag is just fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.