Pavers for 14 Round Intex Pool

May 24, 2016
Fl
Good morning,

I plan on finishing up installing my 14 Round Intex pool this weekend? What pavers do you recommend that I put underneath the legs? Do you think the 1 inch thick 12 x 12 patio pavers will work? I heard on bigger pools these don' hold up but I am hoping since this pool is smaller they would work fine? Also chances are we will be taking the pool down in October.

What do you all think?

Thanks!

I have these pavers under post on my pool n haven't busted one yet.

Welcome to TFP.

I think a lot has to do with what your soil is. My ground is hardpacked clay and I used the 4x8x16 solid blocks found in the masonry section. They are really cheap and have held up great.

I think a lot has to do with what your soil is. My ground is hardpacked clay and I used the 4x8x16 solid blocks found in the masonry section. They are really cheap and have held up great.

My soil seems pretty soft. I tilled it all up to the remove the grass (plan on compacting it will roller before putting down sand) and the soil looked pretty good. Did not find many roots or rocks at all!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.